Main Content Region

Employee Refunds

Employee Refund Information 

A Refund Request can be submitted here: Refund Form. For annual/semester permits, the permit must be submitted to Parking Services for the refund to be fully processed. You may return your permit via USPS by mailing the permit to Parking Services, 5500 University Parkway, San Bernardino CA 92407. You may also return your permit to the Information Center Kiosk on University Parkway. Information Center operational hours are Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm.