Employee (Faculty and Staff) Parking Permit Information
Parking permits are required at all times - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Parking permits are required in all spaces on campus including carpool, faculty/staff, service vehicles, disabled and residential spaces. Please note there is NO GRACE PERIOD. A special permit/decal is required to park in carpool spaces and residential spaces. Carpool permits require registration with the Transportation Services Department. The Transportation Services Department can be reached at (909) 537-7433 or email@example.com.
Full-time CSUSB employees (faculty and staff) hired through the Human Resources Department are eligible to purchase an Annual Faculty/Staff permit at a discounted price. Prices are negotiated and vary by union contract. During your initial hiring process and employee orientation, the option to enroll in payroll deduction will be presented to you. Once the payroll paperwork is completed you will receive an Annual Faculty/Staff permit and the discounted permit price will be deducted from your paycheck each month. This permit authorizes parking in any General and Faculty/Staff spaces.
Third party employees who work on campus through an auxiliary such as Sodexo (Commons), Follett (Bookstore), University Enterprise Corporation (UEC), Santos Manual Student Union (SMSU), University Center for Developmental Disabilities (UCDD), and others may purchase a general parking permit online here, purchase permit.
Part Time Staff and Faculty
(not including student assistants)
- Complete the “Parking Permit Authorization Form”. Staff can obtain this form from the Human Resources Office (SH-110) and Faculty can obtain the form from their specific Department.
- Turn the form into the SFS Office and purchase your parking permit:
- Location: University Hall UH-035 (lower level)
- Payment Options: Cash, Check or Debit Card
- Documents required: Coyote ID or other photo ID
- Place the Parking Permit in the lower driver’s corner of your vehicle windshield.
If you have any other questions please contact us at (909) 537-5912 or firstname.lastname@example.org.