Main Content Region

Motorcycle Permits

Parking Services Covid-19/Coronavirus Update

The health and safety of our students, faculty, and staff is the top priority for Cal State San Bernardino, therefore, Parking & Transportation Services will be temporarily closed to in-person services due the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak beginning Monday, March 23, 2020.  Please know that our staff are working off-site and are ready to serve your needs during regular business hours, Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm.  Please contact either the phone number and/or email address in the ‘Contact Us’ section on this webpage.  

Parking permits will not be required during daytime hours, seven days a week.  Parking permits continue to be required for any vehicle parked on campus overnight and enforcement will be conducted between the hours of 10pm – 6am, seven days a week. Parking enforcement will continue at all times for disabled parking, service vehicle/other specially marked spaces, and fire zones.

Traffic Resources

Check your commute before driving to campus.

Live Traffic Feed

CHP Traffic Incidents

For the latest news regarding construction on the I-15 Freeway please follow this link

Motorcycle Parking

For day-to-day motorcycle parking, please stop at one of the Information Centers on University Parkway or Coyote Drive to purchase a daily parking permit and obtain proper clearance to park on campus. The Information Center locations can be found on a campus map, denoted by the IC symbol. Please see the campus map here,  Campus Map .

All motorcycles must park in designated "Motorcycle Parking" areas and have a valid parking permit. For those who will not drive a standard vehicle to campus, but will only be driving a motorcycle may purchase a semester motorcycle permit at a discounted rate online here, purchase motorcycle permit. Motorcycle permits are not physical permits for the driver to display, therefore, a Request Not to Display Form MUST be filled out after you purchase a motorcycle permit. A copy of the motorcycle registration must be submitted with the form (via electronic attachment). There is no additional charge to fill out the form and MUST be filled out on a semester basis.

For individuals who will be alternating between a standard vehicle and a motorcycle to campus may purchase an academic year/general semester permit and register their motorcycle under the same permit by submitting a Request Not to Display Form. Please note you MUST not have both your vehicle and motorcycle on campus at the same time or a substantial citation will be issued.