Main Content Region


Parking Permit Refund Information

A Refund Request can be submitted here: Refund Form. For annual/semester permits, the permit must be submitted to Parking Services for the refund to be fully processed. You may return your permit via USPS by mailing the permit to Parking Services, 5500 University Parkway, San Bernardino CA 92407. You may also return your permit to the Information Center Kiosk on University Parkway (Hours: 7am to 5pm), or to our main office, located in UH-039 (Hours: M-F, 8am to 5pm).

For student semester/academic year permit refunds please see the Student Permit Refund section here, Student Permit Refund Section

For employee (staff and faculty) permit refunds please see the Employee Permit Refund Section here, Employee Permit Refund Section

For visitors who would like to request a refund for their daily parking permit please fill out the Parking Permit Refund Request form.