Parking permits are required at all times - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Parking permits are required in all spaces on campus including general, carpool, faculty/staff, service, disabled and residential spaces. Please note there is NO GRACE PERIOD. A special permit/decal is required to park in carpool spaces and residential spaces.
- All CSUSB faculty, staff, students and guests must display a valid parking permit on vehicles parked on campus.
- CSUSB faculty, staff and students who allow their vehicle to be parked on campus by others retain responsibility for adherence to these regulations.
- Vehicles parked in disabled spaces MUST display a valid CSUSB parking permit as well as one of the following:
- CSUSB temporary medical permit
- Current State of California Disabled Placard
- Current disabled person's vehicle license plates
- Current disabled veteran vehicle license plates or
- Coordinated clearance from Parking Services.
- Lack of available parking spaces, i.e. 20 or 30 minute visitor spaces, service/maintenance spaces, a particular area, etc., is not a justification for illegal parking.
- All vehicles must park in authorized paved parking areas and only in spaces marked by limit lines as a parking space. Any exception to this instruction will be posted as such. Authorization to park otherwise can only be granted by the Parking Services Department.
***A copy of the Parking Rules and Regulations can be found here, Parking Rules and Regulations.***
Questions regarding on-campus parking should be directed to Parking Services at (909) 537-5912