Parking Policy for The Museum Parking Lot (Lot M)
For questions regarding this police, please contact: Parking and Transportation Services, 909/537-5912.
The Museum Lot (Lot M) will provide 60 spaces, which will be allocated in the following manner:
- Five spaces will be reserved for visitors of the Robert V. Fullerton Art Museum. The reserved spaces will require a parking permit that can only be purchased at the Museum front desk. The permit price will be prorated based on the length of the visit.
- Two spaces will be reserved for the disabled persons.
- One space will be dedicated for service/vendor
- One space will be reserved for visitors of the Anthropology Museum. This reserved space will require a parking permit that can only be obtained by contacting the Anthropology Museum. The permit price will be prorated based on the length of the visit.
- Seven spaces will be reserved for Faculty and Staff at all times.
There will be a total of 44 spaces designated for faculty and staff Monday through Friday, 7:00 am through 5:30 pm. After 5:30 p.m. on weekdays and all day on weekends, the lot becomes available to anyone displaying a valid CSUSB general permit or faculty/staff permit/decal.
Campus parking rules and regulations, as well as those of the California Vehicle Code (CVC) apply to all vehicles parked in Lot M.