Main Content Region

Insurance for Employees

CSUSB employees are automatically covered by the State of California’s general liability, vehicle liability, workers’ compensation and property insurance while they are carrying out official University activities, including state operations on non-state owned property.

Use these links to find a general description of each type of insurance, as well as instructions on where to file claims.

Vehicle Liability Insurance

General Liability Insurance

Industrial Liability/Non-Industrial Liability/Unemployment Insurance

Property Insurance

Worker's Compensation