Welcome to The Office of Risk Management
"Our mission is to reduce losses without unnecessarily limiting activities that advance CSUSB's mission and goals."
Risk Management is a cooperative effort between the Risk Management and Environment Health & Safety (EHS), as well as with the University Police Department, Campus Safety Committee, Building Evacuation Coordinators, and all of the management, faculty and staff working at CSUSB.
The Risk Management function on the CSUSB campus has been authorized by the Chancellor's Office through California State University Risk Management Policy, Executive Order 1069 and other risk-related guidance issued by the CSU. CSUSB has established a risk management policy to reduce the risk of loss exposures to the university. This risk management program provides a process for planning, organizing, leading, and controlling campus activities in order to minimize the adverse effects of losses.
This can include:
- Support in identifying and evaluating risk in programs
- Insurance for special events, field trips or international travel
- Issuing certificates of insurance (liability)
- Providing liability waivers and youth protection recommendations
- Guidance in work-related illnesses and injuries (workers' compensation)
Stay up to date with the latest news from the department of Risk Management.
Flood Remediation FAQs Spring 2023 NewsletterJanuary Cal OSHA Log 300A
Featured Services & Resources