Yes, appointments outside of business hours may need to be accommodated with advance notice. Please submit an Meeting Request Form or call (909) 537-3125 and specify your request for meeting dates and times.
There are five ways to find trainings and workshops offered by the Staff Development Center:
- Call the Staff Development Center at (909) 537-3125
- Visit our website and view the calendar
- Read emails sent from email@example.com to the campus listserv announcing training events and workshops
- Read our Snippets e-newsletter sent quarterly to the campus listserv
- Stop by the bulletin board outside of the Staff Development Center in PL-1104 (John M. Pfau Library, Wedge, First Floor) to learn of trainings, workshops, and events.
Employees (state, auxiliary staff, and administrators) are welcome to utilize the services of the Staff Development Center. Faculty are encouraged to utilize the Teaching Resource Center and Faculty Center for Excellence. Student Assistants are encouraged to utilize the Career Center. Faculty members and student assistants are welcome to attending training events and workshops sponsored by the Staff Development Center when space is available.