Why Volunteering Matters?
The Office of Community Engagement (OCE) develops students into leaders who will make a positive difference in the world. Our programs assist student discovery in the development of passion and talents while defining their skills and understanding of service and active citizenship.
What Can You Gain by Participating In Our Programs?
- Build your knowledge, skills and confidence as a leader in order to achieve greater success in every area of your life.
- Explore current, relevant and global issues that will spark your engaged citizenship.
- Practice strategies for leading positive change, such as forming organizations, planning events, volunteering, fundraising, and creating awareness campaigns.
- Learn concepts and skills that will help you achieve greater success in every area of your life: interpersonal communication, goal-setting, conflict resolution, team-building, time management, ethics, critical thinking, project planning, and cutting edge leadership practices.
- Become more aware of issues that require your leadership and service: i.e. social justice, professional ethics, environment challenges, politics, education, healthcare, international relations, etc.
Click on the following blocks to view the various programs offered :