We are excited to share the latest in-person volunteer opportunities in San Bernardino and Riverside Counties.
If you plan to volunteer in-person, please ensure your safety by wearing personal protective equipment (PPE). Our office has PPE available upon request for students participating in service activities. The PPE available includes face masks, vinyl gloves, face shields, hand sanitizer and anti-bacterial wipes. To submit a request, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do not put yourself at risk. If you are feeling sick or unwell, do not volunteer in-person. By protecting yourself, you are supporting your community by reducing the spread of COVID-19.
Why Volunteering Matters?
The Office of Community Engagement (OCE) develops students into leaders who will make a positive difference in the world. Our programs assist student discovery in the development of passion and talents while defining their skills and understanding of service and active citizenship.
What Can You Gain by Participating In Our Programs?
- Build your knowledge, skills and confidence as a leader in order to achieve greater success in every area of your life.
- Explore current, relevant and global issues that will spark your engaged citizenship.
- Practice strategies for leading positive change, such as forming organizations, planning events, volunteering, fundraising, and creating awareness campaigns.
- Learn concepts and skills that will help you achieve greater success in every area of your life: interpersonal communication, goal-setting, conflict resolution, team-building, time management, ethics, critical thinking, project planning, and cutting edge leadership practices.
- Become more aware of issues that require your leadership and service: i.e. social justice, professional ethics, environment challenges, politics, education, healthcare, international relations, etc.
Click on the following blocks to view the various programs offered: