Thanks for joining us at LEARN on Tuesday, June 6, 2023!
LEARN conference (formerly known as Employee Development Days/EDD) is an opportunity for CSUSB employees to invest in their professional and personal development by upskilling, reskilling, and thriving. This year's conference included a full-day of in-person learning and networking opportunities.
2023 featured topics included our keynote presentation, "Living & Working with Emotional Intelligence", in addition to many others! Some of our facilitators have made a copy of their presentation(s) available to campus, and they can be accessed in the LEARN Conference Digital Event Space (SharePoint site) available to CSUSB employees.
Want to get involved in future programming or have questions about this year's conference? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Alicia Gee, Academic Affairs
- Ginger Ralston, Administration & Finance
- Herbert Johnson, Administration & Finance
- Lisa Guzman, Academic Affairs
- Marlena Brown, Academic Affairs
- Patrick Bungard, Academic Affairs
- Reneisha Wilkes, Student Affairs
- Sara Garcia, Human Resources
- Tania Pantoja, University Advancement
- Victoria Hernandez, Human Resources
Is there a leader who has inspired or supported your success as a staff member? Consider nominating a leader who has promoted, enhanced, and/or sustained a learning environment and exemplifies CSUSB core values for the Learning Champion Award.
Selected Learning Champions are recognized during our annual LEARN Conference.
The 2023 nomination period is officially closed.