Complimentary parking available with a valid parking permit provided by the Orientation and First Year Experience Office. Parking permits are only for parking lot D during the Orientation program. Parking permits must be clearly displayed in the front dashboard of the vehicle. Parking permits will be e-mailed to parent/family members to the email provided during registration 3-days prior to their Orientation program. Additional parking permits will be available the morning of the Orientation.
It is the parents responsibility to have a valid parking permit and have it clearly displayed in their vehicles. Failure to park in the designated parking lot and/or properly displaying the permit will result in a $54 parking citation. Orientation will not be responsible for any citations.
|ALL Parent and Family Orientation Programs||Lot N|
Directions to Parking Lot N (from the 215)
- To campus (from the 215 freeway):
- Exit the freeway at University Parkway and travel one mile north/northeast to the end of University Parkway, which becomes the main entrance to CSUSB (at Northpark Boulevard).
- Turn right on Northpark Boulevard.
- In 0.8 miles, turn left on Campus Circle
- In 0.5 miles, turn left on Education Lane; Lot N will be on your right.
- Look for our staff to guide you to check in!