Students and parents & families who are registered to attend an Orientation session will receive a complimentary parking permit provided by Orientation and First Year Experience. This will be your valid parking permit ONLY during your attendance at orientation.
- Parking permits are only valid for the parking lot assigned during the Orientation program. See below for designated parking lots by orientation program type.
- Parking permits must be printed and clearly displayed on the front dashboard of the vehicle.
- Parking permits will be e-mailed to attending students to their CSUSB email account two (2) days prior to their Orientation.
- Vehicles must be parked forward-facing in diagonal parking spaces on campus. Vehicles parked backwards in diagonal spaces may be issued a citation.
It is the student's and parents/family responsibility to have their parking permit and have it clearly displayed in their vehicles. Failure to park in the designated parking lot and/or properly displaying the permit will result in a $54 parking citation.
Orientation and First Year Experience will not be responsible for any citations.
|Orientation Program||Parking Area|
|Transfer Orientation||Lot D|
|First Year Orientation||Lot D|
|Parent and Family Orientation||
Directions to Lot D from the 215 Freeway
- Exit the freeway and travel one mile north/northeast to the end of University Parkway, which becomes the main entrance to CSUSB (at Northpark Boulevard).
- Drive straight through the main entrance; at the flagpoles, turn right into Parking Lot D.
- Look for our staff to guide you to check in!