Thank you for your interest in requesting an appearance by Cody the Coyote for your event! All requests should be received at least three (3) weeks prior to the event. If any mascot request are made less than three (3) weeks prior to the event, there will be every effort to meet the request, but no guarantees will be made. Requests will be responded to in three (3) to five (5) business days. This is based on availability of Cody and student staff.
In the event that an appearance must be cancelled, Orientation and First Year Experience must be given three (3) days prior notice.
CODY THE COYOTE MAY PARTICIPATE IN THE FOLLOWING ACTIVITIES:
- Greet guests
- Pose for photos
- Sign autographs
- Other activities at his discretion, so long as neither his safety nor the cleanliness of the costume will be compromised
THE FOLLOWING CONVENIENCES MUST BE PROVIDED:
- A dedicated handler to serve as a liaison between the mascot and the guests and to accompany Cody for the duration of the appearance.
- A private changing area (public restrooms do not constitute a private changing area).
- Drinking water.
- A 10-minute break every 20 minutes in a climate controlled area. Cody may not be in the costume for more than 30 consecutive minutes at any point during the appearance.
- Safety of our mascot is of the utmost importance. Cody may excuse himself from any event where he believes his safety may be compromised. He may also excuse himself for inclement weather (i.e. rain, hail, etc.).
We reserve the right to refuse any appearance and will decide if any appearance conflicts with university policies or mascot standards.
At this time due to COVID-19, we are not accepting appearance requests for Cody the Coyote.
Please visit this site in the future to see when we will be taking requests again.
If you have questions regarding your request or other questions surrounding Cody, please call (909) 537-5233 or email email@example.com.