Your student will receive an e-mail to their CSUSB Coyote e-mail account when their registration is open. Your student will be asked to include the parent and or family member’s contact information when they register, but this is not considered the official orientation registration.
If you would like to attend any of the Parent and Family Orientation sessions, you need to individually register for each session. For exact dates for the Parent and Family Orientation, please refer to date tab under Parent and Family Orientation.
Keep in Mind
- You will need your student's CSUSB ID number to register for your session(s).
- You will need to have the Zoom application installed prior to your scheduled webinar. This will help to avoid any delay in accessing the webinar.
- To install the Zoom application, visit Zoom.
- If you plan to view the session with multiple people for a particular session (viewing from the same household), you only need to register one person.
- Your student will also need the Zoom application for their first-year orientation. If they already have the Zoom application downloaded, you do not need to install the program again.
- This orientation session will not fulfill your student's New Student Orientation requirement.
How to Register
- Select the webinar you would like to participate in.
- You will receive an individual confirmation for each webinar you register for (you can receive up to four separate confirmation emails). Please note, each webinar will have a unique link and password. Therefore it is important you register for each session individually to ensure you receive the appropriate information to login to the scheduled webinar.
Making Changes to Your Parent and Family Orientation Date
- If you need to change or cancel your Parent and Family Orientation date, please email the Office of Orientation and First Year Experience at firstname.lastname@example.org.