Welcome to California State University, San Bernardino! Now that you've been admitted to CSUSB, it's time to begin your academic journey as a Coyote! CSUSB's new student orientation program is required for all newly admitted undergraduate students to attend.
We are excited that you have chosen to become a part of the Coyote family! Orientation will help you and your family members as you begin your transition to CSUSB. Entering a new academic community is an important milestone in your life and we want to help make it as successful as possible.
It is much more than just choosing classes or taking a campus tour. It's an opportunity to meet other new students, review academic choices with advisors, learn how to be a successful student at CSUSB, and learn what it means to be a Coyote.
Orientation provides you with key resources and tools to help ease the transition into the CSUSB community as you connect with faculty, staff, other new students, and your Orientation Leaders. Through workshops, discussions, guest speakers and special events, this experience will prepare you for life as a Coyote. At Orientation you will:
- Learn how to be a successful student at CSUSB
- Plan your academic schedule
- Meet and connect with other new students within your academic college
- Become familiar with CSUSB policies and procedures
- Learn about services and resources available to help with your first year
- Get the "inside scoop" on the campus from your Orientation Leaders
- Meet CSUSB students, faculty and staff
- Have FUN!
We want to make sure that you receive the best and most accurate information as you start your transition into CSUSB.