If you would like to contact the Palm Desert Campus library staff, please send an email: PDClibrary@csusb.edu
PDC students may access all the online resources of the John M. Pfau Library.
Book Delivery and Interlibrary Loan:
Please follow the instructions for requesting items from the Pfau Library to be sent to PDC. At this time, the library courier service is operating on a reduced schedule, and delivery times may be longer than normal; please plan accordingly.
- Books may be returned in the library book return box located outside the Palm Desert Health Sciences building.
- Items checked out from either the San Bernardino campus or the Palm Desert campus may be returned at PDC.
- For materials that cannot be returned in the book return please contact PDC library staff.
Research Support and Instruction:
The PDC Librarian is available to help students with their research and other library-related questions. If you would like to make an online appointment follow this link: https://csusb.libcal.com/appointments/PDC-Library
Requesting a Laptop for Pickup at PDC
For the 2020 Fall semester:
- Yes, we have a limited number of laptops available for students only.
- The loan period will be all semester.
- To avoid lines, students must submit a laptop reservation request here.
- After receiving the request, the library will schedule a date/time for pick up, and notify the student via email.
Distribution of Fall semester laptops begins August 10.
Summer laptops were due back July 31. If you have not yet returned your laptop from Summer session, late returns are accepted in the "Wedge" (west wing) of the Pfau Library building Monday-Friday 9 AM-5 PM. Late returns for Palm Desert Campus must be arranged by contacting PDC library staff directly (PDClibrary@csusb.edu).