Printing and Photocopying
You can print from:
- The library's desktop computer stations. View printing instructions.
- Any laptop, tablet, or smart phone. View wireless printing instructions.
All print jobs go to one of the two printing stations on either side of the Research Assistance Desk on the 1st floor.
Paying for Printing and Photocopying
All payments are made at the print station or photocopier by swiping one of the cards listed below. Sorry, no other forms of payment accepted.
- Coyote OneCard (CSUSB student ID)
- Cash Value Card (purchased at the ValuePort machine)
Add money to either type of card using paper bills only at a ValuePort machine, or add money to your OneCard online with a credit card.
Print Formats and Prices
All printing is on standard quality, letter size (8.5” x 11”) paper.
- Black and white, single-sided – 15¢ per page.
- Black and white, double-sided – 15¢ per side.
- Color, single-sided – 60¢ per page.
- Color, double-sided – 60¢ per side.
Photocopy Formats and Prices
All photocopying is on standard quality paper.
- Black and white, single-sided, letter or legal (8.5” x 14”) – 15¢ per page.
- Black and white, single-sided, ledger (11” x 17”) – 30¢ per page.
Photocopiers are located:
- On the 1st floor, PL-111A.
- On the 3rd floor, near the elevators.
Scanning and Faxing
Scanners are located:
- On the 1st floor in PL-111A, the photocopier room. View scanning instructions.
What Does Scanning or Faxing Cost?
- Scanning and saving (USB, Google Drive, smartphone) is free.
- Scanning and faxing (sending only, no receiving) is free.
- Scanning and printing is 15¢ per page.