Printing and Photocopying
You can print from:
- The library's desktop computer stations.
- Any laptop, tablet, or smart phone, using CSUSB's wireless printing site.
All print jobs go to one of the two printing stations on either side of the Research Assistance Desk on the 1st floor.
Paying for Printing and Photocopying
All payments are made at the print station or photocopier by swiping one of the cards listed below. Sorry, no other forms of payment accepted.
- Coyote OneCard (CSUSB student ID; can be physical or virtual via the "GET Mobile" app)
- Visitor Card (purchased at the cbord ValuePort machine)
Add money to either type of card using paper bills only at a cbord ValuePort machine, or add money to your OneCard online with a credit card.
Print Formats and Prices
All printing is on standard quality, letter size (8.5” x 11”) paper.
- Black and white, single-sided – 15¢ per page.
- Black and white, double-sided – 15¢ per side.
- Color, single-sided – 60¢ per page.
- Color, double-sided – 60¢ per side.
Photocopy Formats and Prices
All photocopying is on standard quality paper. Please note that photocopiers accept physical OneCards or Visitor Print Cards only; they do not have the scanners required to read the GET Mobile app.
- Black and white, single-sided, letter or legal (8.5” x 14”) – 15¢ per page.
- Black and white, single-sided, ledger (11” x 17”) – 30¢ per page.
Photocopiers are located:
- On the 1st floor, PL-111A.
- On the 3rd floor, across from the elevators.
Scanning and Faxing
Scanners are located:
- On the 1st floor in PL-111A, the photocopier room. View scanning instructions.
The scanners can send faxes, but not receive.
What Does Scanning or Faxing Cost?
- Scanning and saving (USB, Google Drive, smartphone) is free.
- Scanning and emailing is free.
- Scanning and faxing is free.
- If you choose to print your scans, the usual printing costs apply.