We regret that these services are temporarily unavailable while the library is closed.
Printing and Photocopying
You can print from:
- ANY library computer, whether desktop or laptop. View printing instructions.
- Your own laptop, tablet, or smart phone. View wireless printing instructions.
ALL print jobs go to one of the two printing stations on either side of the Research Assistance Desk on the 1st floor.
Paying for Printing and Photocopying
All payments are made at the print station or photocopier by swiping one of the cards listed below. Sorry, no other forms of payment accepted. View instructions for adding money to these cards.
- Coyote OneCard (CSUSB student ID)
- Cash Value Card
Print Formats and Prices
All printing is on standard quality, letter size (8.5” x 11”) paper.
- Black and white, single-sided – 15¢ per page.
- Black and white, double-sided – 15¢ per side.
- Color, single-sided – 60¢ per page.
- Color, double-sided – 60¢ per side.
Photocopy Formats and Prices
All photocopying is on standard quality paper.
- Black and white, single-sided, letter or legal (8.5” x 14”) – 15¢ per page.
- Black and white, single-sided, ledger (11” x 17”) – 30¢ per page.
Photocopiers are located:
- On the 1st floor, PL-111A.
- On the 3rd floor, near the elevators.
Scanning and Faxing
Scanners are located:
- On the 1st floor in PL-111A, the photocopier room. View instructions.
What Does Scanning or Faxing Cost?
- Scanning and saving (USB, Google Drive, smartphone) is free.
- Scanning and faxing (sending only, no receiving) is free.
- Scanning and printing is 15¢ per page.