There are approximately 800 laptops (Mac or Windows) for current CSUSB students to borrow through CSUSB Libraries. Once you check one out, you can keep it for all of the current academic term.
For Summer 2023 Sessions:
- San Bernardino Campus Library will use a reservation system for laptop lending.
- The reservation calendar will open on Monday, May 15, 2023. Visit the Laptop Reservation LibGuide for more details and to make your reservation.
- Scheduled laptop pick-ups and renewals will begin on Monday, May 22, 2023.
- After Friday, May 26th, laptop lending at San Bernardino Campus Library will become first come, first served until the remaining inventory of laptops has been checked out.
- Palm Desert Campus Library will have a first come, first served system for laptop lending.
Returning a Laptop:
- Laptops should be returned directly to the Check-Out Desk on either campus. Please do not drop laptops into the Library Return boxes! They might get damaged.
- Laptops loaned for Spring 2023 are due back by Monday, May 22, 2023. Laptops not returned by Monday, June 5, 2023 may be remotely locked down (become unusable) and will accrue overdue fines each day after the due date.
- You can check due dates for all loaned library materials by logging in to My Library Account and check the "Loans" tab.
Need a hotspot? CSUSB's IT division has a limited number for students to borrow. For details, contact them direcctly at (909) 537-7677. For hotspot requests only, go to the CSUSB IT Services Portal, choose "Wifi" and then choose "Request Hotspot."