Support for Your Teaching
- Library Instruction Request: Request customized synchronous or asynchronous research instruction for your course.
- Critical Information Literacy Lab (CIL): Support for incorporating critical information literacy into your curriculum.
- Video Tutorials: Including all of the CIL tutorials and much more.
- Library Instruction Options: All our instructional support options.
Materials for Your Courses
- Linking to Library Resources: Link to full-text articles, journals, ebooks, and streaming videos.
- Video Collection: Our video options, including DVD, Blu-ray and streaming.
- Virtual Library Multimedia Center (VLMMC): Online resources and tutorials for creating videos.
- Put an Item into Course Reserves: Make textbooks available to your students.
- Workshops (Live and Recorded): Offer extra credit for workshop attendance or attend one yourself.
- Recommend Library Purchases: Contact the librarian liaison to your department.
Support for Your Research
- Check Out Library Materials: Your Coyote OneCard is your library card.
- Obtain Materials from Other Libraries: Use our Interlibrary Loan services.
- Off-Campus Access: Your My Coyote login is the key to everything on our website.
- Research Appointments: One-on-one appointments with reference librarians. Choose the next available librarian or the librarian liaison to your department.
- Library Guides for Faculty: A wide variety of topics specific to the Pfau Library’s resources and services.
- ScholarWorks: CSUSB ScholarWorks, a digital depository, promotes discovery, research, cross-disciplinary collaboration, and instruction by collecting, preserving, and providing access to scholarly work created at CSUSB.