To borrow equipment, you must be a current CSUSB student, staff, or faculty with a valid Coyote ID card, and you must sign a Borrowing Agreement.
- Borrowers request a “hold” for equipment online. Choose a type of equipment, below, and choose the specific equipment you want from the list. Click “Check availability of…” Sign in with your Coyote ID and then click the “Request” link at the top of the page.
- Borrowers receive an email with the pick-up and drop-off procedure.
- Sorry, there are no renewals.
- An overdue fine of $25/open day (Mon and Thurs) will be charged on all equipment.
- See Equipment Lending Policy for information about overdue fees.