Policies and Procedures for CSUSB Grants:
The following will link you to all relevant university and other policies related to sponsored research at CSUSB.
- CSU Executive Order 890 – CSU System Standards for all Sponsored Programs.
- CSUSB University Policy and Processes - University policy & processes.
- CSUSB Academic Affairs Policies (FAM) - Academic Affairs policies and procedures.
- CSUSB Administrative Policy on Sponsored Programs – CSUSB’s master policy on the administration of grants and contracts.
- CSUSB Administrative Policy on Misconduct In Research - A mandatory policy on standards of conduct and handling of complaints on misconduct of research.
- Administration of Sponsored Programs Activities (FAM 950) - The Faculty Senate/Administrative statement and policy on the administration of grant and contract activities at the university.
- Policy and Procedures for the Reimbursement of Faculty Release Time (FAM 951) - Institutional policy on the recovery of salary and benefits for faculty and staff with reimbursed release time to work on externally funded grants and contracts.
- Guidelines and Procedures on University-Compensated Faculty Additional Employment (FAM 952) - Institutional statements on the uses and limits of the CSU overload policy.
- Maximum Allowable Additional Employment Calendar 2017/2018 - CSU overload calendar.
- A Guide to Managing Federal Grants for Colleges and Universities - NCURA/NCUBO Publication (Campus Users Only: Username and Password available from Sponsored Programs X75027)
- NIH Conflict of Interest Policy and Training
- IRB Regulations - Human/Animal Subjects Information
- UEC for CSUSB - University Enterprises Corporation for CSU - San Bernardino
- IRS Determination Letter