Faculty and staff are strongly encouraged to use Concur Travel for all travel request, cash advance, procard registration, and expense reimbursements.
Travel reimbursements for candidates and student business travel will continue to be processed on paper until further notice.
- Employee Reimbursement Direct Deposit Enrollment Authorization (PDF)
- Authorization to Use Privately Owned Vehicles on State Business (PDF)
- Hotel/Motel Transient Occupancy Tax Waiver (PDF)
- Moving Allowance Certification Form (PDF)
- Moving Expenses Certification Form (PDF)
- CSU Travel_Procedures.pdf
- CSUEU Call-Back Mileage Reimbursement (PDF)
- CSUSB Travel Advance Policy
- Policy on Authorization to Use Privately Owned Vehicles on State Business
- CSU Procedures Governing Moving and Relocation
- Tax Information Changes to Moving and Relocation Expenses
- 2018 Tax Information Affecting Moving and Relocation Expenses (pending)
- CSU Travel Ban Memo
- AB1887 Travel Restriction