The Radiation Safety Committee is responsible for reviewing and approving protocols for research and education using radioactive materials.
Current Members of the Radiation Safety Committee:
- Dr. Cynthia Crawford, RSC Chair/Member, Interim Associate Provost for Research, Professor - Department of Psychology
- Dr. Renwu 'John' Zhang, RSC Member, Professor - Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry
- Dr. Sara Callori, RSC Member, Professor - Department of Physics
- Dr. Xiaoxu Jiang, RSC Member, Professor - Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry
- Mrs. Kathy Pierson, RSC Member, Radiation Safety Officer, Department of Environmental Health and Safety
- Mr. Michael Gillespie, RSC Member, Sr. Research Compliance Officer, Office of Research and Sponsored Programs