Purpose of Program
Summer fellowships are designed to provide faculty with financial support to start, continue or complete a substantial project of creative scholarship or research, or an appropriate activity related to the faculty member's academic discipline. These grants consist of a summer stipend that must represent a minimum of 120 hours of activity at a flat rate of $3,000. A proposed project shall not duplicate any other project already funded from any other source within the university during the same academic year.
- Summer Research Fellowship Application Form & Guidelines (InfoReady)
- Summer Research Fellowship Progress Report Form
- Summer Research Fellowship Past Awardees - Years 2007 - 2023
- Summer Research Fellowship 2023 Flyer
- Summer Research Fellowship 2024 - Deadline: October 11, 2023
Provides summer salary or professional development funds to support research,
scholarship and/or creative activities.
Please complete and submit the Summer Research Fellowship and additional forms on the InfoReady website when the opportunity opens up for application submissions.