We are open and ready to support you!
As we continue to monitor and meet established safety guidelines in response to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, our offices are still open and operating in a virtual format. You can reach us by phone at (909) 537-7588 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond as quickly as possible. Please keep a close watch for new announcements. Many of them, as well as several resources, can be found on CSUSB’s dedicated COVID-19/Coronavirus Information web page.
Thank you and stay safe.
On March 20, 2020, the CSU Chancellor’s Office provided guidance to CSUSB and other CSU campuses based on recommendations from federal, state, and local health officials regarding COVID-19. Based on the guidance, most CSUSB on-campus offices and services ceased and have moved to work remotely to ensure continuity of services. If you need to reach the IACUC, please contact the Research Compliance Officer, Mr. Michael Gillespie, at email@example.com and your email will be forwarded to the appropriate party. You may also contact the IACUC Chair, Dr. Sanders McDougall at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need further CSUSB contact information, please refer to the CSUSB Directory to locate the appropriate employees (staff, faculty, administrators) email address.
The Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC) is responsible for reviewing protocols for research involving animal subjects. The IACUC must approve all research and educational use of live, vertebrate animals.
Current members of the IACUC:
- Dr. Sanders McDougall, IACUC Chair, Professor of Psychology
- Dr. Dionisio Amodeo, IACUC Vice-Chair, Professor of Psychology
- Dr. Dorota Huizinga, IACUC Ex-Officio, Associate Provost for Research and Dean of Graduate Studies
- Dr. David Wolf, IACUC Member/Veterinarian, Loma Linda University
- Mr. Michael Gillespie, IACUC Member, Research Compliance Officer, Office of Academic Research
- Four IACUC Members from the Department of Psychology
- Two IACUC Members from the Department of Biology
- One IACUC Member from the Community