The Women’s Resource Center will continue to support our community during this virtual quarter. Please feel free to connect with our Assistant Director Jacob Chacko at Jacob.Chacko@csusb.edu with any questions. In addition please continue staying in touch with us via Instagram @smsuwrc
- Join us for our virtual program for Sexual Assault Awareness Month on International Denim Day on Wednesday, April 29th from 10am-12pm. RSVP for International Denim Day
About the Women's Resource Center
The Women's Resource Center (WRC) provides support for students by offering a variety of programming which focuses on issues which affect the lives of women. The WRC is committed to addressing sexism and discrimination in all its forms in order to create a more just environment for all. The Santos Manuel Student Union Women's Resource Center exists to provide a supportive place for all women on campus where diversity is respected and celebrated. Our purpose is to encourage women by providing services and programs which will enhance their college experience and help them actualize their fullest potential. The WRC is a place for students to gather, to gain support, and learn tools for social change.*
The Women's Resource Center can help by providing referrals for both your on and off campus needs as well as offering a warm and welcoming environment for socializing. Come in to get information about our upcoming events such as our Annual Activism Conference, Self Defense Workshops, Violence Awareness Programs, and other exciting and interesting events throughout the year.
Interested in issues concerning Gender & Sexuality? Please visit the CSUSB Gender & Sexuality Studies page for more information.
- Resource Library
- Access to Computers, Internet, and E-Mail.
- Referrals for on-campus services and community services.
- Complimentary water, microwave and refrigerator for your use too!
- A comfortable and friendly environment to study or take a break and meet people.
- Monday - Friday: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Saturday - Sunday: CLOSED