About the Program Board
The Student Union Program Board promotes a sense of community at CSUSB through exciting, entertainment-oriented events such as movie showings, bands, dances and contests held in the SMSU. Program Board creates learning experiences for its members, which benefit the students of CSUSB as well as foster the personal and professional growth of the students. Members of Program Board develop their overall understanding of event management as it related to budgets, marketing, negotiating, creativity, statistical reports and research.
Program Board Goals
- To improve students' sense of belonging to the Student Union by providing fun activities such as movie showings, bands, dances, game show events, karaoke, giveaways and contests within the building.
- To develop Student Union Program Board members' leadership abilities through training sessions, hands on event management experience, and team building opportunities.
- To improve students' and Student Union Program Board members' self esteem.
- To develop Student Union Program Board members' overall understanding of event management as it relates to budgets, marketing, negotiating, creativity, statistical reports and research.
- Monday - Friday: 9:00 AM - 5:00PM
- Saturday - Sunday: CLOSED
- Phone Number: 909 537-5943
- Email: Monica.McMahon@csusb.edu
- Location: SMSU 206