About the Osher Adult Re-Entry Center
The Osher Adult Re-Entry Center (OARC) provides resources for adult re-entry students to help make the most of their college experiences, including scholarships such as the Osher Re-Entry Scholarship and Crankstart Re-Entry Scholarship, specifically for eligible adult re-entry students. We strive to serve as a bridge for adult/transfer students.
- Online Job Hunting - Video Seminar
- Applying For CSUSB Scholarships - Instructional Video
- Preparing for Graduate School - PowerPoint Presentation
- How to Register for Classes - PowerPoint Presentation
The OARC provides two scholarships, The Osher Re-Entry Scholarship & The Crankstart Re-Entry Scholarship.
- Full or part-time CSUSB students, including incoming students who are enrolled
- First baccalaureate degree
- Cumulative 5 year gap in college education
**For tuition only. May be disqualified if receiving other tuition paying funds.
Apply Jan 1 – Mar 1 annually for funding the following Fall semester.
How to apply:
Access scholarship application through your myCoyote student portal:
Click on “My Financials”
Then click on “CSUSB Scholarship Site”
- Monday - Thursday: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Friday: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday - Sunday: CLOSED
- SUMMER HOURS: Monday - Thursday: 9:00am - 5:00pm (until August 5, 2022)
Free Coffee Hours
- Monday-Thursday: 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM, 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Friday: 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- SUMMER HOURS: 9:00am - 11:00am, 4:00pm - 5:00pm
Adult Re-Entry Student Association
To join log in to Coyote Connection and search for "Adult Re-entry Student Association".
- Returning to college? Start here: CSUSB Admissions
- Osher Re-Entry and Crankstart Foundation Scholarships: Scholarship Information
- Over 60 Program for California Residents age 60 and older. Enroll in regular session courses without payment of certain specified fees: Over 60 Progam Information
- Project Rebound, a program assisting formerly incarcerated individuals enter California State University, San Bernardino: Project Rebound Information
- Phone Number: 909-537-5253
- Email: email@example.com
- Location: SMSUN #3316