In these challenging times, we are even more committed to bringing our mission of Improving the Quality of Life to the communities we serve. The heath and safety of the communities we serve remains our utmost priority. Please refer to CSUSB official Covid-19 announcements for the latest information.
Here are the specific actions we are taking in response to the current situation:
- All onsite operations are regularly cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched surfaces with a suitable chemical disinfectant.
- Our culinary team is developing alternate menus and serving options in the event that there is an impact on our food supply. To be clear, our food supply chain is well stocked and we currently do not expect any food supply chain disruptions.
- All employees have been instructed on how to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and we have reinforced our existing food safety and health and wellness policies requiring employees to stay home if they are not feeling well.
- Our supply management team is actively directing product availability for the universities we serve including:
- Cleaning chemicals – disinfectants and sanitizers;
- Hand soap and sanitizers; and, where necessary,
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) – gloves, masks, etc.
Coyote Dining Quick Links
See what's cooking at the Commons!
May 17, 2020, through May 22, 2020
Saturday, May 23, 2020
May 24 2020, through May 29, 2020