Empower coyotes to confidently navigate their finances in a way that supports their overall well-being. The center fosters financial literacy skills through workshops, coaching, and collaborative efforts.
- Equip students with the knowledge, skills, and motivation to develop healthy financial habits.
- Improve students’ ability to plan for important financial decisions and milestones in their lives.
- Create a community of like-minded people who are passionate about developing their financial awareness and helping others do the same.
- Expand students’ understanding of money management so they can make wise and informed financial decisions.
Location & Hours
SMSU South, Financial Literacy Center, SUS111 | Monday to Friday 9am-6pm
Entertainment & Amenities
The Financial Literacy Center offers the following amenities and entertainment options:
- Free Coffee every morning from 9-11am
- Board Games (CashFlow, PayDay and Chess)
Financial Wellness Score | Know Your Score