Empower coyotes to confidently navigate their finances in a way that supports their overall well-being. The center fosters financial literacy skills through workshops, coaching, and collaborative efforts.
- Equip students with the knowledge, skills, and motivation to develop healthy financial habits.
- Improve students’ ability to plan for important financial decisions and milestones in their lives.
- Create a community of like-minded people who are passionate about developing their financial awareness and helping others do the same.
- Expand students’ understanding of money management so they can make wise and informed financial decisions.
Location & Hours
SMSU South, Financial Literacy Center, SUS111 | Monday to Friday 9am-6pm
Entertainment & Amenities
The Financial Literacy Center offers the following amenities and entertainment options:
- Free Coffee every morning from 9-11am
- Board Games (CashFlow, PayDay and Chess)
Don’t Get Scammed: Tuesday, November 22, 2022, at 12:00 – 1:00 PM
Financial Wellness Series: Budgeting for the Holidays: Thursday, November 03, 2022, at 12:00 –1:00 PM
Financial Game Night: Wednesday, October 12, 2022, at 4:00 – 6:00 PM
Financial Wellness Series: FAFSA Presentation: Thursday, October 06, 2022, at 12:00 – 1:00 PM
Fall 2022 Investing Competition: Tuesday, September 13, 2022, at 12:00 – 1:00 PM
Financial Wellness Series: Student Loans/ Credit Cards/ Credit Scores: Thursday, September 01, 2022, at 12:00 – 1:00 PM
FLC & OARC’s Chess 101: Tuesday, September 6, 2022, at 12:00 – 1:00 PM
FLC & OARC’s Financial Planning for Families: Saturday, October 15, 2022, at 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Financial Wellness Score | Know Your Score