You must be available to attend the SMSU Board of Directors Meetings which are held on the first or second Thursdays of October through June at 10:00 a.m. as well as Committee Meetings which are usually held once a quarter.
- Have a cumulative 2.5 GPA in order to apply and maintain a 2.5 GPA both quarterly and cumulatively for continued eligibility.
- Have been a regularly enrolled (not through the College of Extended Learning) CSUSB student during the quarter previous to the one for which you are applying and continue to be a regularly enrolled student in at least six units each quarter.
- Attend the SMSU Board of Directors Meeting on Thursday, June 8, 2017 for the final selection process.
- Must be in good standing with the Office of Student Conduct.
- Please attach a current résumé.
To apply, complete the Board of Directors Student Representative Application (Online) by Tuesday, May 30, 2017 at 5:00 p.m.