The health and safety of our students, faculty, and staff is our top priority at California State University, San Bernardino (CSUSB). Therefore, the Campus Tours and Visitor Center has temporarily suspended in-person services due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19). Starting Monday, March 23, 2020, staff will not physically be in the office. However, we continue to be excited about your visit to CSUSB and we know you might have questions about campus tours or our admission events. Therefore, our staff will be monitoring both phone messages and e-mail communications remotely. To ensure that we help assist you more effectively, please make sure you clearly identify your first and last name, and email address when leaving either a voice mail or sending an email message (if you are an admitted student, please provide your Coyote ID and Coyote Email). We will respond to your message within 3-5 business days.
Join our Coyote Ambassador Pack!
Our Coyote Ambassadors are an elite group of student leaders here at CSUSB. The Campus Tours and Visitor Center is your resource for answers to questions about visiting our campus, applying for admission and taking the next steps toward enrollment. Coyote Ambassadors are critical to our recruitment process, as they provide campus tours and welcome many of our visitors to CSUSB.
As the connection between our prospective students and CSUSB, you are the face and voice of CSUSB. The Campus Tours and Visitor Center is committed to providing the finest experience for our prospective students, and making sure students are connected to all the resources offered at our campus. As a Coyote Ambassador you will make a significant difference on our future coyotes, and you might be the reason they choose to Join the Pack!
Coyote Ambassador Qualifications
- Share a strong enthusiasm for CSUSB
- Are articulate, professional, and responsible
- Work well with individuals and groups in a public environment
- Can present information accurately and concisely
- Can address all questions optimistically
- Are active in the CSUSB student community (student clubs and organizations, community resource centers, athletics, etc)
- Can work Spring Break and/or in the Summer
- Can lift up to 40 lbs (Admissions brochures)
- We especially encourage you to apply if you're a transfer student, bilingual, or a study abroad returnee!
- Consider taking a campus tour to see what we're all about!
- Meet current Coyote Ambassadors and ask them all about the job!
We will be accepting applications Fall 2021. Check back for more information.