Join our Coyote Ambassador Pack!
Our volunteer Coyote Ambassadors are an elite group of student leaders here at CSUSB. The Campus Tours and Visitor Center is your resource for answers to questions about visiting our campus, applying for admission and taking the next steps toward enrollment. Coyote Ambassadors are critical to our recruitment process, as they provide campus tours and welcome many of our visitors to CSUSB.
As the connection between our prospective students and CSUSB, you are the face and voice of CSUSB. The Campus Tours and Visitor Center is committed to providing the finest experience for our prospective students, and making sure students are connected to all the resources offered at our campus. As a Coyote Ambassador you will make a significant difference on our future coyotes, and you might be the reason they choose to Join the Pack!
Coyote Ambassador Qualifications
- Share a strong enthusiasm for CSUSB
- Are articulate, professional, and responsible
- Work well with individuals and groups in a public environment
- Can present information accurately and concisely
- Can address all questions optimistically
- Are active in the CSUSB student community (student clubs and organizations, community resource centers, athletics, etc)
- Can work Spring Break and/or in the Summer
- Can lift up to 40 lbs (Admissions brochures)
- We especially encourage you to apply if you're a transfer student, bilingual, or a study abroad returnee!
- Consider taking a campus tour to see what we're all about!
- Meet current Coyote Ambassadors and ask them all about the job!
Are you interested in joining?
We are now recruiting new Coyote Ambassadors, and will be opening application late Fall! Submit your interest form and we will notify you of additional information sessions and when our application opens!