Welcome to the Fraternity & Sorority Life Page
Fraternities and Sororities at CSUSB are values-based student organizations founded on the principles of friendship, service, scholarship, and leadership. Students that make the decision to join a fraternity or sorority develop life-long bonds and commitment to their organizations.
Cal State San Bernardino has a fraternity and sorority life community made up of four governing councils, each council supporting different types of fraternities and sororities. The governing councils are as follows:
- Interfraternity Council (IFC)
- Historically all male-identified fraternities.
- Multicultural Greek Council (MGC)
- Fraternities and sororities that were funded with an intent to focus on cultural identity.
- National Pan-Hellenic Council (NPHC)
- Historically Black fraternities and sororities.
- Panhellenic Council (PHC)
- Historically all female-identified fraternities (sororities).
While each council is unique in terms of governance and identities, together they represent a string, diverse community of student leaders and change agents.
|Delta Sigma Phi (1899)|
|Kappa Sigma (1869)|
|Pi Kappa Alpha (1868)|
|Sigma Nu (1869)|
|Sigma Phi Epsilon (1901)|
|Kappa Delta Chi Sorority, Inc. (1987)|
|Lambda Theta Alpha Latin Sorority, Inc. (1975)|
|Lambda Theta Nu Sorority, Inc. (1986)|
|Sigma Lambda Beta International Fraternity, Inc. (1986)|
|Sigma Lambda Gamma National Sorority, Inc. (1990)|
|Sigma Pi Alpha Sorority, Inc. (1996)|
|Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. (1908)|
|Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. (1913)
Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc. (1920)
|Alpha Delta Pi (1851)|
|Alpha Phi (1872)|
|Kappa Delta (1897)|
|Zeta Tau Alpha (1898)|