Posters on Stakes and Banners Guidelines & Regulations
Posters on stakes as well as those on A or T-frame stands (24" x 48") may be placed on campus grounds on the day of the scheduled event. OSLE must approve the posters on stakes and A-frame/T-frame locations before any posting occurs. Removal of signs, other than by the posting party or University personnel acting pursuant to their duties is prohibited.
A request for posting banners must receive the prior approval of the OSLE at (909) 537-5234. Approval will be based solely on the availability of posting space.
Sidewalk Chalking Guidelines & Regulations
In addition to posting flyers and banners on campus, another option for promoting student organizations and their events is through sidewalk chalking. For more information or to request approval contact OSLE.
- Sidewalk chalking is permitted on the patio area of the Commons building.
- This must be cleaned and removed within 24 hours after the event is over by the same individuals/ groups/sponsors that created the sidewalk chalking in the first place.
- Student organizations must request approval for chalking space in advance through OSLE.
- Student organizations must provide their own chalk. Chalk must be non-toxic and water-soluble only.
- Student organizations utilizing sidewalks to promote events or communicate messages should be sensitive to the larger campus community and be conscientious of content and images. OSLE reserves the right to request that the chalking be removed if the content is determined to be offensive or inappropriate.