Cal State San Bernardino's EOP Renaissance Scholars Program was established in 2003. The program is committed to providing comprehensive support services to EOP-eligible, current and former foster youth as they transition into the university and through to graduation. The success of the EOP Renaissance Scholars Program is a result of services provided through the collaborative efforts of various campus departments at Cal State San Bernardino and community partners.
Students who indicate on their EOP application that they are a current or former foster youth or ward of the court are contacted by the Program Coordinator and informed about the program. If eligible, a student will be asked to submit the required documentation and an interview/campus tour will be arranged.
For more information, contact Manuel Perez at (909) 537-5042, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Assist current and former foster youth with admission to the university
- Provide comprehensive support that promotes academic and personal success
- Encourage active participation in university life
- Prepare students for graduation and beyond
- Provide experiences that enrich students educationally, culturally and socially
- Admissions Assistance
- EOP Summer Bridge Program
- EOP Grant Award
- Academic Advising
- Personal Counseling
- Financial assistance and guidance
- Priority Registration
- Mid-semester Evaluations
- On-campus Housing Assistance
- Tutoring Services through the Learning Center
- Life Skills and Academic Workshops
- Cultural Enrichment Activities and Recreational Activities
- Networking and Leadership Opportunities
- Post-graduation Career Planning and Assistance