The Mission of EOP:
The mission of the EOP program is to provide access to higher education for historically low-income, underrepresented, disadvantaged students who have the potential to succeed at the university level. EOP recruits, retains and graduates students by providing a comprehensive program of support services which include admission, academic advisement, career and personal counseling, tutoring, financial assistance and graduate school information.
EOP is open and ready to support you!
Thank you for visiting our Educational Opportunity Program (EOP) webpage at California State University, San Bernardino. As part of the COVID-19 precautions the EOP office has temporarily suspended in-person services. Beginning March 23, 2020, our EOP team members will be working remotely to continue to provide services to our students and community members. The EOP office will be available by phone, email or video Zoom Video Tools.
Frequently Asked Questions:
I am a current EOP student, will I still be able to make an appointment with my EOP counselor and how can I reach them?
- We have temporarily suspended in-person appointments, however EOP Counselors will be available by phone, email and zoom. You can reach your EOP Counselor by calling our main line at 909-537-5042 and leaving a detailed message or email the office at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also email your assigned EOP counselor or any of our team members directly EOP Team Email Addresses. Please note that we will be monitoring both email and voice messages regularly to respond as quickly as possible to any inquiries or requests.
Will I be able to receive the same services from the Educational Opportunity Program and CSUSB?
- During the temporary suspension of in-person services, the EOP office will still be available to continue to provide services Monday – Friday from 8:00am – 5:00pm by phone 909-537-5042 and by email or zoom.
- At the close of business on Friday, March 20, most campus offices and services will cease on-campus operations. Departments utilizing temporary telecommuting will continue serving the campus community through virtual and online strategies. We encourage you to visit CSUSB department webpages to view their current availability for services.
I recently applied to the EOP program or plan to apply and have questions.
- If you are calling with an EOP admissions related question, you have the option to email email@example.com or feel free to leave a detailed message on our main line 909-537-5042 with your contact information and an EOP admissions representative will reach out to you to assist you.
I have questions about the EOP Renaissance Scholars Program.
- If you have questions about the application process for the EOP Renaissance Scholars Program and/ or if you are a current Renaissance Scholars student and need academic, basic needs assistance or support you can contact the EOP Renaissance Scholars Coordinator, Manuel Perez, by emailing him directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the RSP webpage.
I have a general question or need to make an appointment with an EOP Team Member.
- For general questions or to make an appointment please call our EOP Main Line 909-537-5042 and leave a detailed message with your first and last name, a phone number, and a Coyote ID if applicable and an EOP representative will reach out to you. You can also email the EOP office directly at email@example.com.
We appreciate your patience during these times and please be rest assured that we will continue to support our students and community members during this temporary transition.
Please visit https://www.csusb.edu/covid-19 for the most up to date information on CSUSB’s response to COVID-19.