- STEP 1: Complete the Cal State Apply application between October 1 and December 15, 2022
- STEP 2: Complete the EOP Application portion of Cal State Apply application by January 15, 2023
- STEP 3: Ensure your EOP Recommendation Forms are submitted by January 31, 2023
- STEP 4: If required, submit partial transcripts to the Admissions and Student Recruitment office by January 31, 2023
- STEP 5: Submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or California Dream Act Application by March 2 (Opens October 1)
- STEP 6: File a certified grade-point-average (GPA) form with the California Student Aid Commission for Cal Grants by March 2
- STEP 7: If accepted by the University, pay the $100 confirmation deposit as soon as possible (May 1 deadline)
- STEP 8: Submit official final transcripts to the Admissions and Student Recruitment office by July 15, 2023
Contact the Financial Aid Office for assistance with FAFSA or California Dream Act Application.
Please visit Submitting Documents to learn more about submitting partial and final transcripts to the Admissions and Student Recruitment office.