COVID-19 Prevention Plan
The CSUSB COVID-19 prevention plan serves as a functional addendum to the Injury Illness Prevention Program (IIPP) in identifying hazards associated with COVID-19 in the workplace and control measures that can reduce the risk of employee exposure. The COVID-19 Prevention Plan addresses requirements identified in the emergency standard 8CCR section 3205.
COVID-19 Worksite Repopulation Safety Plan
Please complete the following steps to submit your proposed Worksite Repopulation Safety Plan.
- Step 1: Manager/Director/Sponsor’s, please complete the appropriate Worksite Repopulation Safety Plan Form link below. Examples are provided for guidance.
- Step 2: Click on the Adobe Sign Link to upload your safety plan and get approval from your next level supervisor.
- Step 3: File your signed safety plan with EH&S using the online submission form. Supporting documents may need to be provided to EH&S for review as requested.
- Step 4: Once reviewed by Risk Management/EH&S, share the plan and safety protocol with employees (volunteers and students if applicable)
- Step 5: Submit your 213 Form for supplies (See section below).
- Step 6: File the plan with the appropriate Department Administrator and have it available upon request. It is the responsibility of the Department to document employee receipt of and retain all safety records.
The University will provide employees with personal protective equipment (PPE) and cloth face coverings at no cost to the employees following the CDC and OSHA guidance applicable to the industry and types of jobs at the workplace. If the employees need to perform tasks with higher risk, the department should consult with EH&S to identify proper personal protective equipment.
If PPE is applicable in your work area, please include it in the “Cleaning, Disinfecting, and PPE” section of your Worksite Repopulation Safety Plan. You will also need to complete the 213 Form.
COVID-19 Training for Faculty/Staff/Employees
COVID-19 Training for Students