CSUSB students have an unique opportunity to explore global issues and address social justice through the lens of the United Nations (UN) sustainable development goals. The UN Sustainable Development Goals address the global challenges, including those related to poverty, inequality, climate, environmental degradation, prosperity, peace and justice.
Commit to make a difference in the world around you!
- Attend the Empowered to Make A Difference Workshop
- Attend the Becoming an Agent of Social Change Workshop
- 8 Pre-Approved, On-Campus Global Engagement Events
- Meaningful Reflection Throughout
- Global Exploration Activities (choose 2 from the following options)
- Curricular or Co-Curricular Volunteer Service (50 hours)
- Undergraduate Research (50 hours)
- Academic/Career Based Internship (50 hours)
- Study Abroad/Study Away Experiences (minimum of 4 days)
- Foreign Language Coursework (4 credit hours at the intermediate level or higher, with a final grade of B or higher)
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Become More Globally Aware
- Diversify Your Personal/Professional Network
- Develop Marketable Skills
- Make a Difference in the World
- Study Abroad Scholarship Eligibility
- Celebration of Leadership Award
- Noted on Official Transcript
- Graduation Recognition