The Student Health Center is not open evenings, weekends, holidays or when the campus is closed. If you have a life threatening situation call 911 or proceed immediately to the emergency room of your local hospital.
Please be advised these outside emergency services are not paid for by the Student Health Center or the University. Please consult your insurance carrier in advance to obtain medical coverage information.
Campus Police (24 Hours): (909) 537-7777 or dial 911 from any campus phone
Help Line (suicide/crisis hotline): (951) 686-4357 or (800) 784-2433
Suicide & Crisis Lifeline: text 988
After-Hours NURSE ADVICE LINE: FoneMed (855) 262-5562
Student identification number is required for services/advice only, no appointments
To schedule an appointment during SHC hours, call (909) 537-5241
CSUSB Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS) (909) 537-5040 to make appointments or for more information visit CAPS Website.
Nearby Hospitals with Emergency Departments
- Arrowhead Regional Medical Center
400 North Pepper Avenue
Colton, CA 92324
- Dignity Health St. Bernardine Medical Center
2101 North Waterman Ave
San Bernardino, CA 92404
- Dignity Health Community Hospital of San Bernardino
1805 Medical Center Drive
San Bernardino, CA 92411
San Bernardino County
San Bernardino County Department of Public Health Community Resources
- Health Center Clinics
Please visit clinic locations or call (800) 722-4777 to make appointments
- Crisis services-Mental Health
Please call (909) 386-8256 or (800) 743-1478 to make appointments.
- Please visit Loma Linda University Behavioral Medicine Center or call (909) 443-2237 to make appointments
- Visit Riverside University Health System Medical Clinic or call (800) 720-9553 to make appointments.
- Mental Health - (951 ) 686-4357
- Visit Riverside University Health System Behavioral Health for 24/7 mental health urgent care or call (951) 509-2499
- Cares Line for MediCal Mental Health (800) 499-3008