Thank you for contacting the Student Health Center. Your care is very important to us. If this is an emergency, please dial 911.
In compliance with privacy laws, we are prevented from conversing with you about your health matters through e-mail, or e-mailing you with individualized advice.
To discuss private health matters, please call (909) 537-5241.
To Clear Immunization Holds:
- Currently enrolled students can upload your medical records via the Patient Portal.
- Follow the instructions in the Mandatory Immunization Requirements section.
- Use this address to send them by mail:
Attn: Student Health Center, CSUSB
5500 University Parkway,
San Bernardino, CA 92407
Please include your Coyote Identification Number (Coyote ID) with your records.
We cannot accept records by fax or e-mail.
- Federal regulations (HIPAA) prohibit accepting personal, confidential, medical, or immunization documentation through e-mail.
- Holds will be cleared once documentation has been received and approved.
If you need further assistance, please call: (909) 537-5241.