Arrowhead Village, Coyote Village, Serrano Village and University Village residents may join their Village’s council to:
- Plan educational and social community events
- Assist residents in creating a positive living environment
- Advocate for community and resident needs
These councils meet bi-weekly on Mondays at 8:15 pm to address important issues specific to the Village community. Contact RHA@csusb.edu for more information.
Village Council Positions
Each Village Council Executive Board has at least five members: President, Vice President, Business Administration Chair, Programming Chair and Marketing Chair. Other positions may be created at the discretion of each Council. Floor Representatives make up the Village Council General Board. Floor representatives help advocate for the residents on their floor and in their building.
Village Council Executive Board members are elected by the residents of their Village. Elections will be completed by the second week of Fall Quarter. Visit your Village Front desk or the RHA Office, located in Morongo Hall at Serrano Village for more information.
Benefits of getting involved in Village Council:
- Meet new people
- Attend fun activities
- Build your leadership skills
- Professional development opportunities
- Opportunities to attend leadership conferences
- Advocate for your fellow Yoties
RHA and Village Council Meeting Notes
Notes from previous RHA General Board meetings and Village Council Meetings can be found here.