Welcome to your hub for resident programming and experiences! Our team hosts many fun events and opportunities connect throughout the year, and this is where you can access information on all the ways you can get engaged. Check out our programming calendar, virtual office hours, and how to stay connected via social media.
Virtual Event Calendar
Looking for something fun to do? Check out our upcoming events: https://tinyurl.com/DHREprograms
Academic Mentor Virtual Office Hours
Virtual office hours for Spring 2021 semester:
Academic Mentor Virtual Resource Fair
As a resident living on-campus you have direct access to additional university resources that are here to help support your academic success. For your convenience, the DHRE Academic Mentors have put together a collection of videos from various campus partners covering the following topics:
- Introducing their department/office and how they are here to support you.
- How you can utilize these resources to ensure your academic success.
- How these departments/offices have changed amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
- How students can access these departments/offices virtually.
- How students can stay connected to the university virtually.
Get Involved: Residence Halls Association (RHA)
If you are interested in promoting community development, developing hall pride, and being a voice for the residents, RHA is the organization is for you! Check out the RHA page for more information on RHA and Village Councils.
Follow us on Social Media!
Check out our DHRE and RHA social media for event flyers, updates, and fun ways to stay connected virtually!