Welcome from the Residence Halls Association! RHA is a student-run executive board that represents the four Villages here at CSUSB. RHA represents CSUSB students that live on campus. The mission of RHA is to enhance the residential experience through programming, advocacy, and leadership development. Any student living in campus housing can become a member.
A Guide to the Residence Halls Association
The Residence Halls Association (RHA) exists to:
- Provide residential students leadership opportunities to participate within the Department of Housing and Residential Education.
- Provide residential students a venue for voicing their needs and concerns on a departmental, institutional, as well as national level.
- Provide residential students opportunities for students to actualize the mission and purpose of this department and institution.
Get Involved in RHA!
If you are interested in promoting community development, developing hall pride, and being a voice for the residents, this organization is for you! Becoming involved in RHA includes developing and creating exciting activities, meeting new residents living on campus, leadership opportunities, and making a difference in your community.
Get involved in RHA by:
- Attending bi-weekly RHA General Board meetings on Mondays at 8:15 pm in the Coyote Village Multi-Purpose Room
- Join your community’s Village Council as an Executive or General Board Member
- Attend RHA and Village Council programs
- Support RHA fundraising efforts and services
- Follow us and stay updated on Social Media
RHA is here for YOU; helping you to get involved and have a great on-campus experience!
If you have any questions or concerns for the Residence Halls Association Executive Board please email RHA@csusb.edu.
Meet the 2021-2022 RHA Executive Board
Business Administration Coordinator
Follow Us on Social Media!