Financing Your Education
CSUSB School Code: 001142
As a CSUSB student, several financial aid opportunities are available to you:
- Private Student Loans/Alternative Loans
College of Extended and Global Education (CEGE) courses are eligible for private loans. The choice of a lender and guarantor is a personal decision and responsibility you must take as the borrower. CEGE does not endorse or have an affiliation with any lender. Please contact your financial institution for further information about their private student loan program.
CEGE Private Student Loan Guidelines
Arrangements for any student private loan must be made prior to registration in CEGE courses. Full payment of class fee is due at the time of registration. Loan certification is not a guarantee; and terms and conditions must be accepted by CEGE.
- Apply for a private loan with a lender of your choice, or apply here:
- You will need to notify CEGE of your approved private loan. Please call CEGE’s office at (909) 537-5975.
- CEGE will certify your student loan with the lender. Please note that CEGE is only able to certify the loan relating to the total estimated cost of the tuition.
- You will be allowed to enroll in classes as long as the first three steps above are completed.
- The lender will disburse funds to the school and the school will post the funds to your account.
- Any overpayment from the loan will be disbursed to you by check. Any unpaid balance after the loan funds are disbursed will be due immediately, to be paid by you.
E-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: (909) 537-5975
- Company Tuition ReimbursementMany companies and organizations have tuition reimbursement programs for their employees. Check with your human resources department for requirements, qualifications and processes. You will need to provide a financial guarantee from your employer to our office before the start of each quarter.
- Military, Spouse and Dependent Benefits
For information on VA education benefits call 1-888-GILBILL1 or visit U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs on the web (http://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill/).
- Local Lending Institutions
Many local banks and credit unions offer private educational loans for degree programs and continuing education. Check with your preferred lending institution to see what programs are available to you.