Open University enables you to take regular degree credit courses on a space-available and instructor-approval basis, without formal admission to the university.
These buttons will be activated on Monday, August 22, 2022.
Registration for Fall 2022 will begin Monday, August 22.
Effective August 22, 2022, Open University students will be allowed to register for courses with available seats through the census date. Instructor approval/signature is required prior to sending the Fall 2022 registration form. Department chair approvals/signatures will only be required if: 1) the class is full, 2) the student does not meet the prerequisite requirements. If this is a graduate-level course, it starts with the number six, three approvals are required: 1) Instructor, 2) Department Chair, 3) Dean of graduate studies.
Benefits of Open University:
- Explore your academic and personal interests
- Update or expand professional skills
- Raise your GPA
- Take classes if you missed CSUSB admission deadline
- Fulfill prerequisites for a future degree
- Take courses that will transfer to another university
- Pursue re-entry to CSUSB after you stopped attending