We are open and ready to support you!
As we continue to monitor and meet established safety guidelines in response to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, our offices are still open and operating in a virtual format. You can reach us by phone at (909) 537-5975 or via email at email@example.com. We will respond as quickly as possible. Please keep a close watch for new announcements. Many of them, as well as several resources, can be found on CSUSB’s dedicated COVID-19/Coronavirus Information web page.
Thank you and stay safe.
Open University registration for summer classes begins May 21, 2020. If you have met the prerequisites you can register online. If you have not met the prerequisites or if the class is full you will need to register with the paper form after obtaining the required signatures. Prepayment of fees is required at the time of registration.
Instructor and Department chair approvals/signatures will only be required if: 1) the class is full, 2) the student does not meet the prerequisite requirements; or 3) the course is graduate level course.
Benefits of Open University:
- Explore academic interests
- Update or expand professional skills
- Raise your G.P.A.
- Take classes if you missed CSUSB admission deadline
- Fulfill prerequisites for a future degree
- Explore personal interests
- Take courses that will transfer to another university
- Have stopped attending CSUSB and wish to re-enter