The OSR’s mission is to facilitate the research and creative activities of CSUSB graduate and undergraduate students by providing programs, activities, and funding opportunities.
The OSR will be the CSUSB entity that best facilitates CSUSB students’ inquiry, discovery, and creativity in all disciplines through faculty-student collaboration within and outside of the classroom in research and creative activities. All CSUSB students will have an opportunity to participate in course- and mentor-based research and creative activities as a part of their educational experience at CSUSB. By doing so, the OSR will contribute to CSUSB’s mission to offer a challenging and innovative environment to improve graduation rates, driven by teaching and research excellence, intellectual interaction and creativity.
- Student Success (Graduation, Retention)
- Faculty and Student Collaboration
- Engaged learning (HIPS)
- Professional Development – for faculty and students
- Community Outreach (community colleges, high schools)
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion