Coyote Research Ambassador Profiles
Coyote Research Ambassadors (CRAs) encourage participation in research and creative activities among students at CSUSB. The CRAs represent the Office of Student Research (OSR), give presentations to classes, student organizations, departments, participate in campus events, provide peer-mentoring and research advising, and host workshops.
How Coyote Research Ambassadors Can Help You
- Assist you with the research process from finding a faculty mentor and research opportunity to how to disseminate your research.
- Mentor you through the grant proposal writing process and how to get involved in research on and off-campus.
- Give a short presentation to your class or department about their experiences in research or creative activities, and the support offered by the OSR.
- Share their personal experiences and opinions on the best practices regarding their direct collaboration with a faculty mentor.
CRA Ambassador Request
Thank you for your interest in scheduling an appointment with one of our Coyote Research Ambassadors (CRA's). Please complete this form below, and someone from our office will contact you within 48 hours to schedule your appointment. Please note all advising sessions are virtual via zoom for 30 minutes maximum.
Please note CRA advising is currently available on Mondays and Wednesdays please see times of availability below:
- Wednesday from 10:00am-1:00pm
- Friday from 10:00am-12:00pm
To request a CRA for a consultation, please complete our online request form below
I am a second year student at the Master in Arts Psychological Sciences program. My research interest is childhood trauma and resilience factors among
Read More about Negin Ghaffari
My name is Gabriela Vazquez (but I prefer to go by Gaby) and I will be graduating in the Spring. My pronouns are she/they and I am a general psycholog
Read More about Gabby Vazquez